2019 is coming to an end and it’s been another great year for MyTaiwanTour. We’ve welcomed guests from all over the world, introducing them to the beauty of Taiwan and creating memories that will last a lifetime. It’s impossible to document every single incredible moment from the past year, but we’ve managed to pick out 30 of our favorites to share with you. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2020. See you in Taiwan next year!
1. A moment of family zen along the Sakadang Trail, Taroko.
2. Bicycle tour at CKS Memorial hall.
3. Baby girl celebrates her first birthday at Rainbow Village in Taichung .
4. Taking in the beautiful Pacific along the east coast.
5. Lanterns filling the sky at WISH Lantern Festival.
6. Appreciating the stunning Thousand Island Lake.
7. An Austrian guest trying his first custard apple in Taitung
8. Sun-drying persimmons in Beipu, Hsinchu.
9. Behind the scenes of Don’t go to Taiwan in Alishan Forest.
10. Classic family shot in Jiufen.
11. Two Japanese KOLs in Jing Zai Jiao Salt fields, Tainan.
12. Getting into the spirit at the National Palace Museum.
13. A young Czech visitor practices his kung fu in Jiufen.
14. Don’t go to Taiwan at an Alishan tea plantation.
15. Taking in the view on the way up Elephant mountain.
16. Paper fan painting at Goang Xing Paper Mill, Nantou.
17. Guests enjoying the Dragon and Tiger Pagodas at Lotus Pond, Kaohisung.
18. Hikers shooting along the Zhuilu Trail, Taroko.
19. Sky lantern experience in Pingxi.
20. Guests picking tea leaves in Chiayi.
21. Into the mist at Seven Star Mountain in Yangmingshan.
22. Israeli guests stumbling upon a traditional puppet show at a local temple near Elephant Mountain.
23. Safety first at Swallow Grotto Trail, Taroko.
24. Finding the best angle to shoot Taipei 101 in Forty-Four South Village.
25. A scenic shot at Mr. Brown Avenue in Taitung.
26. Group shot at Longshan Temple.
27. Heading towards the horizon on the Sun Moon Lake bike trail.
28. Taiwan’s beautiful northern coast.
29. Two Swiss hikers crossing a river in Shuangliu Forest Recreation Area.
30. Guests releasing their sky lanterns at WISH Lantern Festival.
Still planning your trip to Taiwan? What are you waiting for? See you soon in 2020!